- Counseling: Up to five free, confidential, easy-to-schedule appointments.
- Consultation: Consultation and coaching to managers, supervisors and union stewards on sensitive employee issues including how to approach a troubled employee in need of help.
- Assessment & Referral: Referral as needed to a range of community resources such as parenting classes, self-help groups, 12-steps groups, elder care services and others.
- Training: Specialized training as requested by department (e.g., Stress Management, Conflict and Communication, Balancing Work and Home).
- Classes: Coping with Grief and Loss, The Three Stages of ParentCare, Retirement: Ready or Not?, Write On! Writing for Fun and Health, Addiction: Why Can't it Just Stop?, Lifescripts
- Critical Incident Debriefings: Provide scheduled EAP response to critical incidents.
- Lending Library: Hundreds of self-help books available for EAP clients.
Please view this five minute video to learn more about the services that we offer at EAP.